Welcome to the website halkidikisummer.com(collectively, the “Website”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) and has been created to provide information about our Studios and help our Website Visitors (the “Website Visitors”, the “User”, “You” or “Your”) to make a reservation in Mila Studios.
- Types of Customer Data We collect
There are two broad categories of Customer Data that We collect:
- Personal Data
– Personal Information that can be used to identify an individual, such as the first name, and last name;
– Contact information, such as phone number and e-mail address;
– Guest stay data, such as date of arrival and departure, numbers of studios, numbers of guests, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including studios preferences, facilities, or any other services used);
- Technical Data
Technical data is Personal Data that We collect automatically. This includes device and technical information You give Us when using Our Website or mobile application (“Website”) such as Your IP address, the date and time You accessed Our Services, the hardware, software, or Internet browser You use, and information about Your computer’s operating system, like application versions and Your language settings. We also collect information about clicks and which pages have been shown to You.
If You are using a mobile device, We collect data that identifies Your mobile device, device-specific settings, and characteristics, app crashes, and other system activity.
Information on “Cookies Policy” may be found in Our Cookies policy.
- Privacy of minors
III. How We collect Personal Data from You
We collect Personal Data, either directly from You or from Your authorized representatives (i.e. people whom You have authorized).
- How We use Your Personal Data
We use Your data for the following purposes:
- Reservations: We use Your data to complete and administer your online reservation.
- Customer service: We use Your data to provide customer service.
- Guest reviews: We may use Your contact data to invite You by email to write a guest review after Your stay. This can help other travelers to choose Our studios. If You submit a guest review, Your review may be published on Our website.
- Other communications: There may be other times when We get in touch by email, by phone, or by texting You, depending on the contact data You share with Us.
There could be several reasons for this:
– We may need to respond to and handle requests You have made.
– If You have not finalized a reservation online, We may email You a reminder to continue with Your reservation. We believe that this additional service is useful to You because it allows You to carry on with a reservation without having to search for the accommodation again or fill in all the reservation details from scratch.
– When You use Our services, We may send You a questionnaire or invite You to provide a review of Your experience with Our website. We believe that this additional service is useful to You and us as We will be able to improve Our website based on Your feedback.
You can use the Website without providing any Personal Data. If You choose not to provide any Personal Data, You may not be able to make a reservation. You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time by contacting Us at: email@example.com
- Data transfer
This Website may transfer certain Personal Information across geographic boundaries, including but not limited to other countries working on Our behalf following applicable local laws. When You provide Us with Your information, use Our Website, You consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of Your information by such third parties around the world. These transfers are governed by standard contractual clauses or equivalent data transfer agreements as governed by the European Union (EU) to safeguard the security and confidentiality of Personal Information.
- Retention of Customer Data
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Your Personal Data, the purposes for which We Process Your Personal Data, and whether We can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
VII. Security of Customer Data
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that You send to Us as the Website operator, Our Website Uses SSL or TLS encryption. This means that data that You transmit via this Website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line of Your browser and the lock symbol in the browser line.
We take the protection of Your Customer Data seriously but, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your Customer Data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Customer Data transmitted through the Website, any transmission is at Your own risk.
Your customer information is stored using servers that are protected by passwords, firewalls, and physical security. We use high-security protocols to prevent the loss, theft, misuse, and alteration of Personal Data.
VIII. Your rights
Under the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on Data Protection (GDPR), the following rights are recognized about the processing of Your Personal Data. These rights are valid for all of Our Website Users:
- The right to be informed of how Your Personal Information is being used:
You can understand how We use Your Personal Data by reading ” IV. How We use Your Personal Data”, if You have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Us.
- The right to access and update the information We have on You:
Whenever made possible, You can access, update Your Personal Data. If You want to do some of these actions, please Contact Us to assist You.
- The right to data portability:
You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information We have on You in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to rectification:
You have the right to amend errors, modify data that may be inaccurate or incomplete, and ensure the information which is being processed is right.
- The right to restrict processing of Your Personal Information:
You have the right to ask for the suspension of the processing in the case that such processing is illegal or inadequate.
- The right to withdraw Your consent or erase Your Personal Information (where the law permits this):
You have a right to require Us to stop processing or delete the Personal Data We hold about You other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note, however, that if We stop processing or delete the Personal Data, We may retain copies of Your information if required by law (e.g. for the defense of legal claims or another’s protection).
Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, please contact Your local data protection authority.
- Services providers
To assist the progress of Our Services, We may employ third party companies (“Service Providers”), who can help Us analyze how Our Services is being used, provide the Services to Our advantage or perform Service-related services.
Your Personal Data may be accessed by these third parties only to perform assignments to Our advantage. They are obligated not to use or disclose the information for another purpose.
We may use third-party Services Providers to monitor and optimize the use of Our Services.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of this Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used before coming to this Website. We use the information We get from Google Analytics only to improve this Website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to You on the date You visited this site, rather than Your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on Your web browser to identify You as a unique user the next time You visit this Website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing You on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on Your browser. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for Your web browser which provides You with the ability to prevent Your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- Third-party Websites
We may contain links to third-party Websites that are not operated by Us. We are not responsible for their privacy policies or any other practices of any linked third-party websites. We recommend that You carefully review the privacy policies of all third-party websites before You disclose any Personal Information.
- Contact Us
Our website uses “cookies” to improve your web experience.
“Cookies” help us to make our website more user-friendly, effective, and secure.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time. Most browsers support cookies, but you can set your browser to decline them and you can delete them whenever you like.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies at any time. Note that cookie preferences need to be set for each browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.).
You usually have several ways of managing cookies including:
– enabling or disabling cookies entirely;
– deleting particular cookies which have already been stored within the browser;
– blocking particular websites from storing any cookies on your computer;